Wear it Red - Braunstone Meander
Saturday 23rd February at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||7 Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Braunstone Lesiure Centre 2 Hamelin Road LE3 1JN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Breeze Bike Rides in Leicester
If you're happy enough riding a bike but feel a bit rusty, or if you just fancy the chance to ride in a relaxed way with friends and family, then Ride Steady is for you. It's all designed to give you a rewarding cycling experience at a slow to leisurely pace.
Ride Leicester Supports Wear It Red Day!
Three led rides will be facilitated by British Cycling Breeze Champions on this day. This ride is from Braunstone Leisure Centre and follow a gentle route into Town Hall Square where tea, coffee and cake stalls will be available provided by British Heart Foundation volunteers. The other two rides leave from Cossington and Evington Leisure centres.
- Car Parking
- Nearest Train Station
- Leicester 2.4 miles
Meet the Champions
- Cassandra Porter
- Anita Cheng
Rider Comments on the Route
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 26th May at 8.00am||Pork Pie Pedal||Challenging||Read More|
|Sunday 26th May at 1.00pm||Waterside Wander||Easygoing||Read More|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 7.00pm||Beginners & Returners - Confidence Building Sessions!||Easygoing||Read More|