Wear It Red - Cossington Meander
Saturday 23rd February at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cossington St Sports Centre Cossington St LE4 6JD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Breeze Bike Rides in Leicester
If you're happy enough riding a bike but feel a bit rusty, or if you just fancy the chance to ride in a relaxed way with friends and family, then Ride Steady is for you. It's all designed to give you a rewarding cycling experience at a slow to leisurely pace.
Ride Leicester Supports Wear It Red Day!
Three led rides will be facilitated by British Cycling Breeze Champions on this day. This ride is from Cossington Sports Centre and follow a gentle route into Town Hall Square where tea, coffee and cake stalls will be available provided by British Heart Foundation volunteers. The other two rides leave from Braunstone and Evington Leisure centres.
- Nearest Train Station
- Leicester 2.5 miles
Meet the Champions
- Linda Goddard
- Lindsey Ball
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Burrough hill breeze||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Cossington Novices||Saturday 15th March at 12.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Rutland Reservoir Rendezvous||Sunday 9th March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|