Sunday 24th February at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|140 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the New Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley. RH6 8SP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Reigate
We will head towards Charlwood then up Russ Hill, and through the woods to Rusper. We then take a right into Newdigate and then take a left towards Henfold Lakes for a well earned break. We then head towards the pretty village of Brockham where there are some great views of the Downs. Then to Betchworth where we will pass the Church that was used in the film Four Weddings and a Funeral. Then up past the Deer park up Trumpet Hill and head back to Horley via Woodhatch.
THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS
PLEASE CHECK YOUR PHONE, EMAIL OR FACEBOOK BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE RIDE AS DURING THE WINTER WE MAY HAVE TO CANCEL RIDES AT SHORT NOTICE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
The 180 minutes in the 'description' takes into consideration the meet up at the beginning and the most important part of the ride the Coffee and cake stop!
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a Snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up. Dress appropriately for the weather: in cold weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a pair of warm gloves and warm socks may also be useful.
Please bring some money, as we will stop at the cafe in Henfold for coffee and a cake.
If you have any questions you can text us on 07725136076, email us at email@example.com or see our Breeze network East Surrey Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Ade and Teresa
- Starting Point
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the New Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley.
- Starting Postcode
- RH6 8SP
Meet the Champions
- Adrienne Horne
- Teresa Tucker