Coastal Cycle to Cleveleys
Saturday 23rd February at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph. FY1 1NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
Ready to cycle - time to meet up for a leisurely cycle along Queens Promenade to Cleveleys. Wrap up warm as the coastal winds can be a bit breezy! This is a social ride so we will stop off for coffee and cake. Blow off the cobwebs and meet like minded ladies ready to cycle.
We stick to the coastal cycle paths which take us over Queens Promenade then onto Cleveleys. We will head back on the lower Promenade depending on the weather.
Make sure you have some lights for your bike, just in case it gets dark early, and a rain coat is advisable!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
- Starting Point
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph.
- Starting Postcode
- FY1 1NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley
- Diane Blakemore
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 25th May at 2.00pm||Village hopping in the Fylde!||Challenging||Read More|
|Wednesday 29th May at 6.00pm||Evening Coastal Cycle to Lytham||Challenging||Read More|
|Saturday 1st June at 2.00pm||Coastal Cycle to St Annes||Steady||Read More|