Coastal Cycle to Cleveleys
Saturday 9th February at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph. FY1 1NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
The New Year is here and we are ready to cycle - time to meet up for a leisurely cycle along Queens Promenade to Cleveleys. Wrap up warm as the coastal winds can be a bit breezy! This is a social ride so we will stop off for coffee and cake if you are skipping the New Year diet. Blow off the cobwebs and meet like minded ladies ready to cycle.
We stick to the coastal cycle paths which take us over Queens Promenade then onto Cleveleys. We will head back on the lower Promenade depending on the weather.
Make sure you have some lights for your bike, just in case it gets dark early, and a rain coat is advisable!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
- Starting Point
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph.
- Starting Postcode
- FY1 1NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley
- Diane Blakemore
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Coastal Cycle to Cleveleys||Saturday 15th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|The Evening Coastal Ride's are back - welcome to lighter nights!||Tuesday 18th March at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Dover 'Longer' Rover||Saturday 22nd March at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|