Saturday 26th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car Park off A31 slip road junction Hurn Lane, Ringwood BH24 2AB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Dorset
Fun flattish ride around Moors Valley using the hard packed trails! Natter pace essential so bring funny stories to share with the girls!
We will ride round the forest and into Potterne Park finishing at the Lantern Cafe for a coffee and well earned bit of cake!
Remember to invite your girl friends along...more the merrier!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Need any more details get in touch with Di on 07947 196204 or Di@synergiecoaching.com
Look forward to seeing you there
- Starting Point
- Car Park off A31 slip road junction Hurn Lane, Ringwood
- Starting Postcode
- BH24 2AB
Meet the Champions
- Di Newnham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Festive Forest Frolic||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Braishfield Lanes2||Sunday 15th December at 10.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Chandlers Ford - Christmas ride||Thursday 19th December at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|