Breeze Rides in Stourbridge
Wednesday 6th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This ride is suitable for beginners, returners, those wishing to gain more confidence riding on the road and those not in any hurry!
The route is takes us for approx. 10 miles on quiet country roads, meandering through the hamlets of Churchill, Broome and Holy Cross. There will be some inclines but everyone can take their time. We will be stopping for refreshments at a cafe in Hagley.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Please arrive at 10:15am for a 10:30 start.
Please come equipped with a bike in good working order, an inner tube (the correct size for your tyre), a drink and snack to keep you going, and money for refreshments. You are also advised to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof. Wearing helmets is advised as we will be out on the roads.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area.
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
- Maureen Prosser
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Friday 24th May at 10.30am||Parks and Canals - beginners ride||Steady||Read More|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 10.00am||Summer Rides in Sandwell Valley||Easygoing||Read More|
|Tuesday 28th May at 10.00am||Get Cycling for 50 Plus||Easygoing||Read More|