Kings Cliffe and Surrounding Villages No 2
Sunday 17th February at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women and Children Women and Children
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Top Lodge, Fineshade, Kings Cliffe, NN17 3BB. NN17 3BB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Northamptonshire
If you can, please come on a mountain bike. This is a leisurely ride through countryside and village. Route is undulating, Children are welcome but for this ride must be competent and with a parent/carer. Please note that we will ride at the pace of the slowest rider (usually me loaded down with cake for pit stop!)
Please also remember to bring some money for cake to celebrate your achievement.
Wearing a helmet is advisable though not essential; however you may want to bring a hat of some sort if the temperature is cold.
So dust down your bikes and come and join us! The pace will be steady and sociable. We are friendly and approachable.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Find us on Facebook – Breeze network East Northants
- Starting Point
- Top Lodge, Fineshade, Kings Cliffe, NN17 3BB.
- Starting Postcode
- NN17 3BB
Meet the Champions
- Eileen Spain