King's Cliffe and Surrounding Area
Sunday 3rd February at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Ex-Servicemen's Club, Wood Road, King's Cliffe, PE8 6XF. PE8 6XF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Northamptonshire
This is a leisurely ride around the villages surrounding King's Cliffe in a beautiful rural area of East Northants. The route will be on road with some hill work, although the hills will not be anything that us ladies cannot manage! Plenty of sightseeing drink and cake stops.
All abilities and age welcome with children supervised by parent/carer.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there
- Starting Point
- Ex-Servicemen's Club, Wood Road, King's Cliffe, PE8 6XF.
- Starting Postcode
- PE8 6XF
Meet the Champions
- Eileen Spain
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Towpath to the Cafe Boat||Sunday 15th December at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Christmas Breeze from Tattenhoe||Saturday 14th December at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breezin This Christmas - Woburn Guided Ride||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|