Beginner Traffic Free Ride to Harpenden
Sunday 27th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Vauxall Recreation Centre, 20 Gipsy Lane, Luton, LU1 3JH LU1 3JH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Luton
Leisurely traffic free Breeze ride via National Cycle Network route 6 to Harpenden following a train line, approximately 30 minutes each way with a coffee stop in Harpenden town centre.
A nice easy paced ride, perfect for new riders, those returning to cycling or maybe just need a bit of a confidence booster. The ride is suitable for hybrid or a road bikes.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there
- Starting Point
- Vauxall Recreation Centre, 20 Gipsy Lane, Luton, LU1 3JH
- Starting Postcode
- LU1 3JH
Meet the Champions
- Ana Jojic
- Colette Holt
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Whitwell Hop||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Women's Woburn Guided Ride||Saturday 22nd March at 3.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Signs of Spring: Millennium Ride||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|