The quieter side of grand Western Canal
Sunday 24th March at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Lower Town car park- Sampford Peverall EX16 7BJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Mid Devon
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Lower Town car park- Sampford Peverall
- Starting Postcode
- EX16 7BJ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Killerton Breeze: Meander to the Mill||Friday 2nd May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Evening Breeze in the Blackdowns||Thursday 1st May at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Getting Swifty over 50!! BREEZE||Saturday 3rd May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|