Mums and Kids Easter Egg Hunt Ride
Friday 29th March at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- By the bandstand above the Half Moon Cafe at Roberts Park, Saltaire. BD17 7LT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bradford
Start your Easter holiday weekend with an exciting bike ride and Easter egg hunt.
After checking over our bikes and practising our skills in the park we will set off on the Canal Towpath from Saltaire and cycle to Bingley Five Rise Locks. There are a couple of short hills during the ride but you are welcome to push your bike up them. After a drink and a rest at Bingley we will return back on the canal to Robert's Park. As we cycle along the towpath we will stop at places where the Easter Bunny may have been before us and search for any hidden clues he has left us.
Suitable for all types of bikes and child trailers. It is essential that all children wear a bike helmet and you are advised to wear one too! Bring your waterproofs, a drink, a snack and a little money.
Free parking is available on Coach Road and Upper Coach Road.
- Starting Point
- By the bandstand above the Half Moon Cafe at Roberts Park, Saltaire.
- Starting Postcode
- BD17 7LT
Meet the Champions
- Emily Groves
- Anna Green
- Natalie Whelan
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Womens any level cycling Coaching Session||Thursday 24th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Greenway jaunt||Sunday 27th April at 9.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Road Ride Ilkley to Embsay||Saturday 19th April at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|