Mid Essex Tour 100km
Thursday 11th July at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|300 Mins||62 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Stondon Massey: Bricklayers Arms (OS167 TL585005) CM15 0EQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 6 hours 0 mins (5 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Forty Plus Open Events
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Chelmsford
The route passes through mid-Essex with various watering holes along the way.
It uses quiet lanes and back roads without too much climbing (we do not have many mountains in Essex).
It is normally a sociable day with plenty of chatting between riders. The full route is on OS 167 and a route sheet will be provided.
Please send in the entry form available at http://www.fortypluscc.co.uk/open-events entry fee £3.
- Starting Point
- Stondon Massey: Bricklayers Arms (OS167 TL585005)
- Starting Postcode
- CM15 0EQ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.