Circuit of Bedford
Thursday 16th May at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|300 Mins||62 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Start and Finish at Thurleigh Farm Centre (OS153 TL 068585). Car Parking, Toilets & Café. See http://www.fortypluscc.co.uk/2013-events for full entry details. MK44 2EE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 5 hours 30 mins (5 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Forty Plus Open Events
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Bedford
Anti-clockwise circumnavigation of Bedford through quiet lanes.
Please send in the entry form for this ride at http://www.fortypluscc.co.uk/2013-events
- Starting Point
- Start and Finish at Thurleigh Farm Centre (OS153 TL 068585). Car Parking, Toilets & Café. See http://www.fortypluscc.co.uk/2013-events for full entry details.
- Starting Postcode
- MK44 2EE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Little Missenden - Lacey Green||Sunday 23rd March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Night Ride||Tuesday 11th March at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|