Road Ride Ilkley to Embsay
Saturday 9th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|160 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at the Packhorse Bridge, Denton Road side. LS29 0DA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
This ride is 18miles, on country roads, there will be some traffic so you should be traffic aware. Once at Embsay we'll stop at the pub for a drink and some food (make sure you bring some pennies), before heading back to Ilkley. Make sure you bring a drink & snack also spare tubes & tools to sort out a puncher should it happen.
This ride is a good start to burn off the excesses of Christmas with this short, but exhilarating, scenic road ride if there's no fog ;) There will be some hills but nothing too testing.
You need to have a bike that's in good working order, dress appropriately for the weather: several thin layers are good, so you can add/remove them as needed; a shower-proof jacket might come in handy too! Wearing a helmet is advisable.
Due to time of year this ride is WEATHER DEPENDING.
For more information please contact: Elaine 07901 058479
- Starting Point
- Meet at the Packhorse Bridge, Denton Road side.
- Starting Postcode
- LS29 0DA
Meet the Champions
- Elaine FranC