|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins The actual length of time you’ll be riding.||12 Miles The total mileage of the ride.||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cannock Chase Visitors center (café) Marquis Drive Outside café.(Not Birches Valley) Free parking on the side of road. or free car park 50 yards further on or £2 car park at café. WS12 4PW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Chase Riders
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
0 Free places remaining