Teigngrace short circuit
Saturday 16th February at 10.50am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Stover Country Park Car park. The Left hand end for preference. Parking is £1 for 2 hours TQ12 6QG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Teignbridge
This is a short ride for Mums and kids, timed for just after the Younger Aces bike club session of Mid Devon CC. It’s about 3 miles, mixed off road on good paths and on road.
I am an Aces mum, do say hello if your there with your kid.
You are invited to join in a ride through Stover Country Park and on quiet country lanes. We will be crossing the nearly but not quite disused rail line to Heath field, looking out for rail track fences and seeing if Brocks lane is still flooded ( if it is we will have to back track a bit.) It is faintly possible we will see a train, but no promises as its timber fright service and I can’t find a timetable.
After our ride we can hope to get tea and snacks from the ice cream van in Stover Car Park.
There are toilets at the car park.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Stover Country Park Car park. The Left hand end for preference. Parking is £1 for 2 hours
- Starting Postcode
- TQ12 6QG
Meet the Champions
- Sarah Miller
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Be nifty at 50!!! BREEZE||Saturday 19th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|