Dinton - There and Back Again
Saturday 2nd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||21 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Dinton Pastures Country Park. Davis Street, Hurst, Berkshire The Dragonfly Cafe. T: 0118 932 1071
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Dinton - There & Back Again
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Slough Freewheelers Dorney Bike Ride||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|St Albans Green Ring||Saturday 14th December at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Croydon Coffee Club Wednesday||Wednesday 1st January at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|