LOVE cycling the Longdendale Trail
Saturday 16th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car park at the start of the trail, just before the railway bridge in Hadfield. The postcode is SK13 1EB Nearest Train Station is Hadfield, for more information please visit the National Rail Enquiries website SK13 1EB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in High Peak
LOVE CYCLING!! Dust your bike off and join us for a social beginners ride!
Join us for a sociable ride along the Trans Pennine Trail from Hadfield. The route follows the old railway line, which is now a haven for wildlife and wild flowers. The route is mostly flat and well-surfaced (although not tarmac, so best for hybrid, tourers and mountain bikes) and there are no stiles or step through barriers.
You'll need a working bike, a helmet, comfortable clothing and shoes plus a waterproof jacket. There are no cafes on this route, but we will stop for a break, so please bring a drink and snack. There is the option to go for a warm drink after the ride at a local cafe if you would like to go.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early so we have time for bike checks and introductions. We will set off promptly at the start time.
Parking is available at the start and easy access via rail from Manchester, with Hadfield station just around the corner (bikes allowed).
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Car park at the start of the trail, just before the railway bridge in Hadfield. The postcode is SK13 1EB Nearest Train Station is Hadfield, for more information please visit the National Rail Enquiries website
- Starting Postcode
- SK13 1EB
Meet the Champions
- Briony Farrell
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Hassop Women and Children Bike Ride||Monday 16th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Holmebrook Valley Park Cafe Ride||Sunday 15th December at 10.45am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tinsel Ride||Thursday 19th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|