Sunday 20th January at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Control Tower Car Park entrance to Greenham Common RG19 8BZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in West Berkshire
This is a leisurely ride around Greenham Common. This route is ideal for beginners as it is mainly flat with just a few gentle inclines along gravel paths and some grassy and earthy tracks too.
Don't forget to wear suitable clothing for the weather and bring a waterproof layer if rain is forecast. You may also want to bring a snack and water in case you need to top up your energy levels. It is a good idea to bring a spare inner tube as well.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Control Tower Car Park entrance to Greenham Common
- Starting Postcode
- RG19 8BZ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Winchester Cathedrals, Colleges and Cafes||Saturday 15th March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Rat Trap Roadies||Saturday 22nd March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Chandlers Ford - Twyford for Tea (or Coffee)||Friday 21st March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|