Sunday 20th January at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Control Tower Car Park entrance to Greenham Common RG19 8BZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in West Berkshire
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Control Tower Car Park entrance to Greenham Common
- Starting Postcode
- RG19 8BZ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Woolton HIll Country Bumpkin||Monday 5th May at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Ladies only cycle coaching sessions 1:3||Sunday 27th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Leisurely Chilterns Lanes||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|