Morning Ride Around West Berkshire
Sunday 20th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Crookham Common Car Park, Old Thornford Road, Corner of Crookham Hill and Crookham Common Road. RG14 8ET
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in West Berkshire
Join us for a fun morning ride around the bustling villages and country lanes surrounding Newbury.
This ride will be a brisk ride and will involve a few climbs along mainly undulating country lanes. Ideally best suited to those that ride and have a level of fitness already and looking for a challenge.
Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be riding on the roads. We are a friendly bunch and really welcome newcomers to our rides.
Please remember to dress appropriately for the weather conditions and bring a waterproof layer in case of rain.
There will also be an opportunity to stop off for refreshments along the way so don't forget to bring some spare change. Do please bring some water to keep you hydrated and a snack should you need to top up your energy levels. Also remember to bring a spare inner tube as the roads tend to have debris on them this time of year.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Crookham Common Car Park, Old Thornford Road, Corner of Crookham Hill and Crookham Common Road.
- Starting Postcode
- RG14 8ET
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Basingstoke evening hilly 18m||Wednesday 23rd April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Ladies only cycle coaching sessions 1:3||Sunday 27th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Woolton HIll Country Bumpkin||Monday 5th May at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|