Gorilla Firm Sunday Ride
Sunday 17th February at 7.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|210 Mins||50 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet: 7.45 am at Gorilla Firm Cycling, Oundle, PE8 4DE Start: 8.00 am Routes Vary, please email email@example.com if you'd like to be emailed the weekly route change. PE8 4DE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 50 mins (3 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Gorilla Firm Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in East Northamptonshire
Social ride comprising 2 routes every Sunday between 20 and 60 miles.
- Starting Point
- Meet: 7.45 am at Gorilla Firm Cycling, Oundle, PE8 4DE Start: 8.00 am Routes Vary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be emailed the weekly route change.
- Starting Postcode
- PE8 4DE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rugby / Towcester loop - Start in Rugby||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Night Ride||Tuesday 11th March at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Night Ride||Tuesday 18th March at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|