St Neots Sustrans Leisure Cycling Group - Short Ride
Saturday 3rd August at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park, St Neots for easy 45- 60 mins on the cycle paths around St Neots PE19 7SA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- St Neots Sustrans Leisure Cycling
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Huntingdonshire
Leisurely ride for 45-60 minutes, and will be about 10 miles. Anybody Welcome - although children must be acommpanied by an adult. The pace is easy so no one is left behind. See more information at https://sites.google.com/site/stneotsrangers/NextRide Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park, St Neots
- Starting Point
- Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park, St Neots for easy 45- 60 mins on the cycle paths around St Neots
- Starting Postcode
- PE19 7SA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|little bike tour||Sunday 27th April at 11.00am||Anyone||Read More|
|Five Mile to Fabulous - Welwyn||Saturday 26th April at 12.00am||Anyone||Read More|
|Rugby - Rutland Water loop - start in Rugby - 100mile challenge||Sunday 27th April at 8.30am||Anyone||Read More|