St Neots Sustrans Leisure Cycling Group - Short Ride
Saturday 3rd August at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park, St Neots for easy 45- 60 mins on the cycle paths around St Neots PE19 7SA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- St Neots Sustrans Leisure Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Huntingdonshire
Leisurely ride for 45-60 minutes, and will be about 10 miles. Anybody Welcome - although children must be acommpanied by an adult. The pace is easy so no one is left behind. See more information at https://sites.google.com/site/stneotsrangers/NextRide Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park, St Neots
- Starting Point
- Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park, St Neots for easy 45- 60 mins on the cycle paths around St Neots
- Starting Postcode
- PE19 7SA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.