Mossley CRT Closed Track Training Session
Wednesday 8th May at 6.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||5 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tameside Cycle Circuit, Richmond Playing Fields, Richmond Street, Ashton-under-Lyne OL7 9HG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Tameside
Perhaps you have a road bike and want to build your confidence. We’ll ride the track and do a few laps. Coaches will be on hand to give you advice and give you some skills training.
As this training session is run through Mossley CRT they ask for a donation of £1 towards the club and the hire of the circuit.
Wearing a helmet is advisable and please bring a drink!
If it’s really bad weather we’ll cancel so please make sure we have your contact number.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Tameside Cycle Circuit, Richmond Playing Fields, Richmond Street, Ashton-under-Lyne
- Starting Postcode
- OL7 9HG
Meet the Champions
- Georgie Hett
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Christmas with the Kids in Cheshire||Monday 23rd December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Leisurely cycle on the Longdendale Trail||Saturday 4th January at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze Challenge Ride for Women - Dunham Dauphiné||Sunday 22nd December at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|