Burn it with Breeze Hill Climbs
Tuesday 30th April at 6.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||4 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bristol Avenue, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 8TZ We’ll meet on the trail (National Cycling Route 66) at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estates OL6 8TU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Tameside
Get fit for summer and feel your best for that all important holiday or wedding!
We’ll meet at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estate on the National Cycling Route 66. There are several access points on this route; Turner Lane; Cranbourne Road; Wood Lane and Peterborough Close.
We’ll head towards Park Bridge and practice a series of hill climbs, once we’re a bit fitter and can get up the hills we can travel further afield to Saddleworth (perhaps July/August for this)!
We’ll be out for 1 hour, you’ll definitely need a drink and a helmet is preferable as some hills are on the road.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Bristol Avenue, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 8TZ We’ll meet on the trail (National Cycling Route 66) at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estates
- Starting Postcode
- OL6 8TU
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|