CANCELLED! - Sunday Spin (Basingstoke style)
Sunday 20th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Basingstoke and Deane
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Basingstoke Hockey Club, Down Grange Sports Complex, Maidenwell Pavillion, Pack Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 5SN We'll meet at the area by main entrance to Maidenwell Pavilion, south side of the Astroturf pitch. RG22 5SN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Basingstoke and Deane
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Basingstoke Hockey Club, Down Grange Sports Complex, Maidenwell Pavillion, Pack Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 5SN We'll meet at the area by main entrance to Maidenwell Pavilion, south side of the Astroturf pitch.
- Starting Postcode
- RG22 5SN
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Basingstoke steady 20m to the Leather Bottle||Sunday 20th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Basingstoke evening hilly 18m||Wednesday 23rd April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Ladies only cycle coaching sessions 1:3||Sunday 27th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|