Saturday 26th January at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Carlton Colville Community Centre, Hall Road, Carlton Colville, Suffolk NR33 8BT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 50 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Waveney
Starting at the Community Centre, we will head out to Mutford and Hulver and then come back on ourselves to Mutford and Gisleham arriving back at the Community Centre.
Newcomers to Breeze rides are very welcome and we’ll always take the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. We might stop at a cafe so please bring some money.
Dress appropriately for the weather: in cold weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a pair of warm gloves and warm socks may also be useful.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Carlton Colville Community Centre, Hall Road, Carlton Colville, Suffolk
- Starting Postcode
- NR33 8BT
Meet the Champions
- Nicki Hawkes