Edgware CTC - Tring & Flaunden
Sunday 24th February at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|285 Mins||50 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bushey Station. WD19 4ST WD19 4ST
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 7 hours 0 mins (4 hours 45 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Edgware CTC
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Watford
We ride every Sunday in the Chiltern Hills and South Hertfordshire, stopping for elevenses and a pub lunch. Rides are usually about 50-60 miles.
Visit www.edgwarectc.org.uk for runs list and contact details.
- Starting Point
- Bushey Station. WD19 4ST
- Starting Postcode
- WD19 4ST
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|wippey woods, watford||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Little Missenden - Lacey Green||Sunday 23rd March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|