Wilmslow to Tatton Park Circular
Monday 1st April at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|175 Mins||32 Miles||11+ (children 11-15 with adult) Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Wilmslow Parish Church Car Park Cliff Road SK9 4AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 55 mins (2 hours 55 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Sky Ride Local in Manchester
You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to know your way around a bike and be fairly fit to take part in our Challenging rides. If you’re comfortable riding with other people and fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you. They start at around twenty miles long, and are paced at between 11 and 12 miles an hour.
This stunning 32 mile ride in the South of Manchester takes in the beautiful surroundings of Tatton Park, one of the North West’s most popular heritage attractions, and Quarry Bank Mill where you will see natural wildlife at its best. This ride showcases the beautiful countryside which can be found on your doorstep.
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
Please make sure your bike is in good working order and bring equipment with you to repair punctures, Ride Leaders are there to help but are not responsible for your bike.
All rides leave at the time stated you must arrive early Ride Leaders will not wait.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Pay and display carpark at Wilmslow Parish Hall
- Nearest Train Station
- Wilmslow Train Station, 0.4 miles
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Adam Condron
- Amanda Phillipson
Rider Comments on the Route
A great ride. No real hills. Long enough though so not for your first ever ride.
Excellent route, nice and easy for the most part, there was a couple of short but steep hills but nothing that none of us could complete. I am going to book onto the next one
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Two Parks of Delight||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Easygoing||Read More|
|Tour of East Leicester||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|The Wynyard Woodland Polar Express||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Easygoing||Read More|