Explore Horton Park to Ashtead Common
Sunday 24th March at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|85 Mins||8 Miles||8+ (children 8-15 with adult) Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Horton Country Park Car Park off Horton Lane KT19 8PL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 5 mins (1 hours 25 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Hybrid (off road tyres)
Sky Ride Local in Surrey
Get out and explore the countryside with the brand new rural off-road routes from Sky Ride Local. Off-road Ride Steady is mostly traffic free rural bike riding for the family and novice cyclist. There is barely a metre of tarmac in sight on these rides so come and enjoy the scrunch of gravel and the squelch of mud under your tyres with us!
This is a lovely off-road circular route starting out from Horton Park Country Club. We'll cycle a circular route which is mainly flat and on good woodland tracks. This is the perfect ride for families and riders wanting to experience none technical off-road riding in amazing surroundings. The route has a lovely cafe stop and we can't see how you can fail to enjoy cycling around these City Commons.
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
The minimum age for these rides is 8, there must be no child trailers or child seats, the child capable of riding within the demands of the off-road specification.
Please bring equipment with you to repair punctures, Ride Leaders are there to help but are not responsible for your bike.
All rides leave at the time stated you must arrive early Ride Leaders will not wait.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Horton Country Park Car Park
- Nearest Train Station
- Ashtead Station, 1.5 miles
- Toilet Facilities Available?
- Yes, at In north of Horton Country Park Car Park
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Ryan Price
- James Franklin
- Kim Hall
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Spring Series 2014 - Richmond Park Ride||Sunday 23rd March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|Spring Series 2014 - Round the park & through the marshes with a Wood Green Wiggle||Sunday 9th March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|River Ride to Kew||Sunday 6th April at 10.00am||Steady||Read More|