Burn it with Breeze - Corley Cycles Club Ride
Saturday 9th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Corley Cycles Unit 3, Erica Road, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, MK12 6HS MK12 6HS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Milton Keynes
In conjunction with Corley Cycles this is a road ride for the stronger cyclist amongst you Breeze ladies.
Leaving the shop we will take a route out through the Buckinghamshire villages, on relatively quiet roads, to Jennie Wren’s Tea Rooms in Winslow for a half way café stop before returning to Corley Cycles.
Please note that the aim is for an average speed of 15mph. We don’t run many of these rides, but this time we are catering for the stronger road bike rider.
Locally there are various Breeze rides run for varying levels with shorter distances, as we like to encourage all ladies out on bikes.
As well as the obligatory suitable clothing, depending on the weather; a spare inner tube is a good idea given the state of the roads currently!
Any problems on the day please call Sue on 07872 628430 or Corley Cycles on 01908 311424.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Corley Cycles Unit 3, Erica Road, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, MK12 6HS
- Starting Postcode
- MK12 6HS
Meet the Champions
- Sue Skeggs
- Liane Higham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Signs of Spring: Millennium Ride||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Kislingbury Cruise to Northampton||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Womens Harlestone Guided Ride - FREE||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|