Sunday 3rd February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||18 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hundred of Hoo Lesiure Centre Car Park Main Road Hoo Rochester ME3 9EY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 20 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Medway
A social ride of between 15 - 20 miles through Medway coutryside. Suitable for riders who have started with the Active Cycle Scheme and wish to go that little bit further.
- Starting Point
- Hundred of Hoo Lesiure Centre Car Park Main Road Hoo Rochester
- Starting Postcode
- ME3 9EY
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Active Medway Lordswood Ride||Sunday 20th April at 9.15am||Adult Only||Read More|
|Active Medway Gillingham Ride||Thursday 24th April at 6.15pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Active Medway Cliffewoods Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 6.15pm||Adult Only||Read More|