A Breeze from Barnplants
Sunday 27th January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Barnplants Nursery car park Barnplants Garden Centre Turkey Cock Lane Stanway Colchester Essex CO3 8ND CO3 8ND
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Colchester
Burn it with Breeze!
Keep those New Year Resolutions going strong and join me for this great ride.
As the title suggests we’ll start and finish at Barnplants nursery in Stanway. This is no coincidence! If we feel we deserve it we can treat ourselves to coffee and cake afterwards in their lovely coffee shop!
The ride will be a gentle six-miler with a few hills but nothing too strenuous.
Park in the Barnplants car park and following a quick bike check we ride through country lanes, pick up the Halstead road, then duck back into the countryside through Aldham and touch upon Marks Tey before heading back to the nursery for coffee and cake.
Bring a drink and snack if you wish and wear clothing appropriate for the weather.
A helmet is advisable but not essential.
I hope that you can join me and look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Barnplants Nursery car park Barnplants Garden Centre Turkey Cock Lane Stanway Colchester Essex CO3 8ND
- Starting Postcode
- CO3 8ND
Meet the Champions
- Zoe Repman