surrey winter warmer
Tuesday 29th January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||16 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tescos Addlestone KT15 2AS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Runnymede
This is a well paced weekly ride through beautiful surrey and we will cycle throughout the winter unless it rains very heavily :( (This is a regular ride on a Monday or Tuesday depending on which day has the best weather). This ride is from Addlestone via Chertsey and Lyne to Virgina Waters to the Bishop Gate entrance (perhaps stop at the fox and hound pub for a cuppa if it’s cold) then in to Great Windsor Park and around Virgina Waters Lake and stop off at the Wheatsheaf pub for a cuppa and back to Addlestone via Lyne and Chertsey. (We also have an alternative route out bound via Staines upon request).
We will meet outside of Tesco’s Addlestone where there is plenty of parking.
Any problems on the day feel free to give me a call on 07914 688 416.
- Starting Point
- Tescos Addlestone
- Starting Postcode
- KT15 2AS
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Winter Boat Trip 200km Audax||Sunday 8th December at 7.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Slough Freewheelers Dorney Bike Ride||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Central Loop of London Embankment||Saturday 14th December at 3.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|