Wandsworth to Putney Heath and Barnes
Friday 18th January at 9.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|105 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Wandsworth Common, Bolingbroke Grove, Wandsworth, London, SW11 6HN We'll meet on Wandsworth Common, opposite the old Bolingbroke Hospital building on the corner of Wakehurst Road and Bolingbroke Grove SW11 6HN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 45 mins (1 hours 45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Wandsworth
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Wandsworth Common, Bolingbroke Grove, Wandsworth, London, SW11 6HN We'll meet on Wandsworth Common, opposite the old Bolingbroke Hospital building on the corner of Wakehurst Road and Bolingbroke Grove
- Starting Postcode
- SW11 6HN
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wandsworth to Wimbledon Windmill||Monday 28th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Herne Hill Velodrome - Wheels for Wellbeing||Monday 28th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Velodrome and Beyond||Monday 28th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|