Stairway to Heaven - Temple Balsall, Knowle to Hatton Locks
Sunday 27th January at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car park opposite Lady Katherine Leveson Church of England School, Fen End Road West, Temple Balsall, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands, B93 0AN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 45 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Solihull
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Car park opposite Lady Katherine Leveson Church of England School, Fen End Road West, Temple Balsall, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands,
- Starting Postcode
- B93 0AN
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Knowle to Stairway to Heaven||Saturday 19th April at 2.15pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Regular Monday Outing||Monday 21st April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Coventry/Solihull - Blast around Balsall||Saturday 19th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|