Hassi Hop - Haslingden
Sunday 3rd February at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women and Children Women and Children
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Smith Medical car park, St Crispin Way/Grane Road, Haslingden, BB4 4PW Easy parking along industrial estate on Sundays. BB4 4PW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rossendale
Please note new time - 1pm!
This is a short (2.5 mile) ride for all beginners and children that is mostly traffic-free as we explore the old railway line and part of Cycle Route 6 up to Snig Holes. It's about 2 1/2 miles in total. On the way back, we can stop at Musbury View Cafe so do bring some cash if you'd like to join us.
The route can be muddy so please wear appropriate footwear! It is not suitable for road bikes but anything else with solid tyres - hybrids or mountain bikes - will be fine.
There is a short section of road which we can walk if necessary, and some hills we're also not too posh to push up!
Helmets recommended but not compulsory (except children who must wear one.)
This ride runs on the first Sunday of every month!
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Smith Medical car park, St Crispin Way/Grane Road, Haslingden, BB4 4PW Easy parking along industrial estate on Sundays.
- Starting Postcode
- BB4 4PW
Meet the Champions
- Autumn Barlow