Tom Cobley Hilly - MDCC
Saturday 9th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Abbrook Sports and Social Club Abbrook Park Kingsteignton, TQ12 3PS TQ12 3PS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Teignbridge
Another chance to do the Tom Cobbley Hilly ride
This ride isn't suitable for beginners and aimed at those who want some hill practise. Ideal if you've entered next year's Dartmoor Classic
30 miles to Widecombe via Manaton. We'll be stopping in Widecombe for refreshments before our journey back via Haytor and Ilsington.
Please note there is free parking at the start of this ride but no toilet facilities
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Abbrook Sports and Social Club Abbrook Park Kingsteignton, TQ12 3PS
- Starting Postcode
- TQ12 3PS
Meet the Champions
- Michele Radant
- Bettina Kluettgens