Breeze Bovey Bimble
Saturday 2nd February at 12.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car Park to the left of McDonalds, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 1BN TQ12 1BN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Teignbridge
Come and join us for a fairly flat route on cycle tracks and quiet roads.
It's a little longer than our normal ride at 17 miles but we'll be taking it nice and slow and stopping off in Bovey Tracey for refreshments (mmmm cake) and a chat.
We'll be starting off at the Car Park (at the side of McDonalds) but please note that you will need to park in one of the roads near Decoy Park as this car park is for residents only and the main Sainsbury's car park has a 2 hour limit on parking. Please allow a little extra time for parking
It would be a good idea to bring a bike lock with you if you have one to lock your bike while we go in the tea rooms.
Hope to see you there
- Starting Point
- Car Park to the left of McDonalds, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 1BN
- Starting Postcode
- TQ12 1BN
Meet the Champions
- Michele Radant
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Teignbridge Breeze Babies (Mum & Baby gentle ride)||Wednesday 12th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Fast n fun 40! - BREEZE||Saturday 22nd March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Three Beaches Breeze||Monday 17th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|