Sunday 10th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||17 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- cold bath road , Caerleon NP18 1NF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 20 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Newport Social Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Newport
Starting at Caerleon, Cold Bath Road. Follow the path to Crindau, the canal path to Fourteen Locks (a few steep muddy climbs), stopping for a cuppa before heading down to Tredegar Park, then through Maesglas towards Transporter Bridge , heading up the River Usk past Newport Castle, then through Crindau back towards Caerleon
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Westbury Wheelers Green Ride from beginners to intermediates.||Saturday 15th March at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Westbury Wheelers Green Ride from beginners to intermediates.||Saturday 22nd March at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Westbury Wheelers Green Ride from beginners to intermediates.||Saturday 29th March at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|