Training Ride for Manchester to Blackpool
Sunday 20th January at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph. FY1 2NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
Ladies, ladies, ladies! If you are looking at a challenge for 2013 why not join us on our training rides in preparation for the Manchester to Blackpool in July 2013.
Our training rides are approximately 20 miles and take around 2 hours to complete. Heading south up to Lytham then heading back into Blackpool. This is a fast ride and is really only for experienced cyclists. We do stop off for a posh coffee but like to keep the speed fairly consistent.
Thermal base layers are recommended at this time of the year, high vis jackets and waterproofs also come in handy!
I will try and hold a training ride every 2 weeks in preparation! We can increase distances later into the year when the nights start to draw out.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph.
- Starting Postcode
- FY1 2NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Coastal Cycle to Cleveleys||Saturday 15th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|The Evening Coastal Ride's are back - welcome to lighter nights!||Tuesday 18th March at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Dover 'Longer' Rover||Saturday 22nd March at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|