Winchester Cathedrals, Colleges and Cafes
Saturday 19th January at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- River Park Leisure Centre, Gordon Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7DD We’ll meet by the entrance. SO23 7DD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Winchester
This will be a gentle ride through the centre of Winchester taking in the Weirs, the College and returning on the new Hockley Cycle Path.
There’ll be chance to stop for coffee and cake at the end of the ride as we return to town, so please bring some money.
The ride will go ahead unless there are severe weather conditions so bring waterproofs, gloves and thermals.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- River Park Leisure Centre, Gordon Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7DD We’ll meet by the entrance.
- Starting Postcode
- SO23 7DD
Meet the Champions
- Heather Evans
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Winchester Cathedrals, Colleges and Cafes||Saturday 15th March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Chandlers Ford - Twyford for Tea (or Coffee)||Friday 21st March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Go West to the Gardens||Sunday 9th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|