Caesar's Camp Cruise
Sunday 31st March at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||7 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Archway entrance at the Lookout Discovery Centre Nine Mile Ride RG12 7QW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Hybrid (off road tyres)
Sky Ride Local in London
If you’re fairly confident on your bike on dirt and gravel surfaces and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, our Off-Road Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, there is barely a metre of tarmac in sight on these rides so come and enjoy the scrunch of gravel and the squelch of mud under your tyres with us! Rides are between 6 and 15 miles long, at a moderate pace of between 7 and 10 miles an hour.
Join us on this perfect off-road ride through the beautiful Swinley Forest. This 7 mile circular route is perfect for families and adults wanting to enjoy cycling in the countryside. Cycle through lovely forest trails, little ponds and look for wild deer running through the woods.
Please be aware that Crown Estate charge £2 per person to use Bracknell Forest. This will need to be paid on the day by each participant. This charge is nothing to do with the ride and goes directly to the Crown Estate.
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
All ages are welcome. Those under the age of 5 must be in a BSA approved child seat, trailer or tag-a-long.
Please make sure your bike is in good working order, Ride Leaders are there to help but are not responsible for your bike.
All rides leave at the time stated, you must arrive early Ride Leaders will not wait.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at the Discovery Centre, charges apply
- Nearest Train Station
- Martins Heron Station, 2.1 miles
- Toilet Facilities Available?
- Yes, at Inside Discovery centre
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Michael Laycock
- Robert Howard
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Spring Series 2014 - Essex Ramble||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|Spring Series 2014 - South Havering Circular||Sunday 23rd March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|Richmond Park Ramble||Sunday 6th April at 10.00am||Steady (8+)||Read More|