Epping Forest Trails
Saturday 12th January at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car park, Bury Road, London Borough of Waltham Forest, E4 7QJ This is the public car park on the right if coming from Station Road (by Chingford Plain) between the cafe/golf course car park and the trees. It is approximately 1/2 mile from Chingford Station. E4 7QJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 50 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Waltham Forest
This ride will introduce you to the bridleways of beautiful Epping Forest and is ideal for anyone who prefers to ride in a traffic free environment. The ride will take us on a fairly flat route around the wider trails and bridleways although we may tackle a hill or two depending on the specific route. If so, we will take our time and walk up if needed. We will be stopping during the ride for a well earned cup of tea so bring some change or your own refreshments.
The bridleways can be a bit muddy throughout the year so come prepared with suitable clothing and footwear as well as a bike that is suitable for riding off road. Children are welcome and must wear a crash helmet to take part in the ride. The Breeze champion carries tools and will help if anyone has a puncture or mechanical issues but don't carry spare inner tubes so a spare suitable for your bike is useful to bring along.
Please try to arrive before 2pm as we aim to leave promptly.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Where to park: This is the public car park on the right if coming from Station Road (by Chingford Plain) between the cafe/golf course car park and the trees. It is approximately 1/2 mile from Chingford Station.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Car park, Bury Road, London Borough of Waltham Forest, E4 7QJ This is the public car park on the right if coming from Station Road (by Chingford Plain) between the cafe/golf course car park and the trees. It is approximately 1/2 mile from Chingford Station.
- Starting Postcode
- E4 7QJ
Meet the Champions
- Claire Townsend
- Tracey Willcox
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Beginners and not-so-confident riders||Sunday 27th April at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Pootle around the Parks and Canals - Confident Riders||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Central Park to Pages Wood (Mostly traffic free)||Saturday 26th April at 9.00am||Women and Children||Read More|