Burn it with Breeze - Saturday Fitness Challenge
Saturday 12th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Silk Mill Lane (Opposite The Green Man Inn), Ingelwhite , near Preston, Lancashire, PR3 2LP PR3 2LP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
Kick start the New Year with Burn it with Breeze! Fun, free and friendly bikes rides for women! Fresh air, exercise and fun guaranteed!
We’ll start with a quick warm up and bike check before heading off. Our route will take us along quiet lanes through the beautiful countryside. We’ll pass Walmsley Bridge and Claughton and Bilsborrow and head to the lovely old market town of Garstang where we will stop for a break before heading back.
This ride suits confident cyclists who wish to develop their strength and stamina as there are several climbs involved. Rides will be 15 - 18 miles. We are a friendly bunch and really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be riding on the roads.
We will stop fir abreak so please bring some money for refreshments.
Any questions please give me a call 0770 3029 748
Follow us on Twitter @BreezePreston
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Silk Mill Lane (Opposite The Green Man Inn), Ingelwhite , near Preston, Lancashire, PR3 2LP
- Starting Postcode
- PR3 2LP
Meet the Champions
- Joanne Westwood
- Annie Owens
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Haworth Park to Great Harwood||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Coastal Cycle to Cleveleys||Saturday 15th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Dover 'Longer' Rover||Saturday 22nd March at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|