Burn it with Breeze – Friday Fitness
Friday 1st February at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- University of Central Lancashire, City Campus Preston, Victoria Street, Preston, PR1 7QT. Bike Compound between Harrington and Greenbank building. PR1 7QT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
Kick start the New Year with Burn it with Breeze! Fun, free and friendly bikes rides for women! Fresh air, exercise and fun guaranteed!
Join us for this 9 mile ride along the Canal and River Ribble. We’ll meet at the bike compound between Harrington and Greenbank building for a quick bike check and warm up.
Our route will include the beautiful Haslam Park, Ashton Park and the Guild Wheel. There’ll be a mixture of cycle paths and quiet roads.
You might like to bring bread for the ducks at Haslam Park.
This ride is perfect for all abilities and we’ll always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. We are a friendly bunch and really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We may get chance to stop so please bring some money for refreshments.
Any questions please give me a call 0770 3029 748
Follow us on Twitter @BreezePreston
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- University of Central Lancashire, City Campus Preston, Victoria Street, Preston, PR1 7QT. Bike Compound between Harrington and Greenbank building.
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 7QT
Meet the Champions
- Joanne Westwood
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 22nd June at 9.00am||Big Breeze weekend - Ride the Guild Wheel||Women only||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 9.00am||Big Breeze weekend - Ride the Guild Wheel||Women only||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 9.30am||Stars on Sunday : BIg Breeze Ride||Women and Children||Read More|