Penwortham Bike 'Gym'
Sunday 27th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||12 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hurst Grange Park (Car Park) Hill Road, Penwortham, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9XH Nearest train station is Preston approximately 8 minutes ride away. For train times please visit the National Rail Enquiries website. PR1 9XH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
Kick start the New Year with Burn it with Breeze! Fun, free and friendly bikes rides for women! Fresh air, exercise and fun guaranteed!
This ride is perfect for all abilities, particularly those who haven't cycled in a while and want a nice, easy steady-paced ride. We’ll always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way. Wearing a helmet is advisable, though not essential. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments.
Children of high school age and with road confidence, would be able to take part in this ride - under the close supervision of their parent.
Coming far? Nearest train station is Preston approximately 8 minutes ride away. For train times please visit the National Rail Enquiries website.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Hurst Grange Park (Car Park) Hill Road, Penwortham, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9XH Nearest train station is Preston approximately 8 minutes ride away. For train times please visit the National Rail Enquiries website.
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 9XH
Meet the Champions
- Annie Owens
- Octavia Annand
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Marina Loop||Sunday 20th April at 9.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Haworth Park to Great Harwood||Saturday 19th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Coast and cosy villages!||Saturday 19th April at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|