Penwortham Bike 'Gym'
Sunday 20th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||12 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hurst Grange Park (Car Park) Hill Road, Penwortham, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9XH Nearest train station is Preston approximately 8 minutes ride away. For train times please visit the National Rail Enquiries website. PR1 9XH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Hurst Grange Park (Car Park) Hill Road, Penwortham, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9XH Nearest train station is Preston approximately 8 minutes ride away. For train times please visit the National Rail Enquiries website.
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 9XH
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Haworth Park to Great Harwood||Saturday 19th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Coast and cosy villages!||Saturday 19th April at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Astley Amble||Saturday 19th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|