Wednesday 6th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Dog Inn, 2 Main Street, Whittington WS14 9JU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Lichfield
Lovely lanes to Elford, then soon we'll be in Harlaston. A wee climb to Elford then back to Whittington via Croxall and the Sittles flatlands
ROAD BIKES ONLY unless you are an athlete/can manage an average of 12mph easily on a much heavier Hybrid or Mountain bike
Please bring money with you if you wish to join me for a drink at the cafe in Whittington.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Dog Inn, 2 Main Street, Whittington
- Starting Postcode
- WS14 9JU
Meet the Champions
- Elizabeth Clayton
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Polesworth - Spring Breeze Ride||Saturday 19th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Railway Cafe - Wolverhampton to Wombourne Loop||Sunday 20th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Hello Hilton !!||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|