Wednesday 23rd January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Dog Inn, 2 Main Street, Whittington, WS14 9JU WS14 9JU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Lichfield
Due to the adverse weather this ride will be short but sweet, and on MOUNTAIN BIKES only.
Mainly on bridle paths to Hopwas woods via the ex rifle ranges, through the woods to the canal. a brief stop to catch our breath then back to whittington via the perimeeter track that circum navigates the woods. Some pushing of the bike very likely up the hill from the canal.
Wear plenty of thin and windproof layers if possible. Bring a drink and a bite to eat
NO under 16's due to the remote area.
Please bring money with you if you wish to join me for a drink at the cafe in Whittington.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Dog Inn, 2 Main Street, Whittington, WS14 9JU
- Starting Postcode
- WS14 9JU
Meet the Champions
- Elizabeth Clayton